Ski Arpa Day Tour from Santiago
If you are in Santiago and are looking for a ski or snowboarding adventure, this full day (12 hour) tour to Ski Arpa cat skiing might be just the ticket.
An Upscape Travel driver will pick you up in a comfy 4wd van from your hotel in Santiago and transport you to the Ski Arpa staging area where you will meet the snowcat ready to ascend to the top of the mountain for your first run.
You will be provided with a full day of cat skiing (as many runs as possible up to 3pm) combined with fantastic views of the Aconcagua (the highest peak outside the Himalayas).
Guided by local experts, you’ll ride approximately 10,000 - 15,000 feet of vertical.
At the conclusion of the day your driver will take you back to your hotel in Santiago or to the airport in time for your international flight.
See more information about Ski Arpa here>>
Your chariot awaits...
..untracked Andes powder..
..steep chutes & rock features
2017 Rates & Inclusions
Ski Arpa Day Tour from Santiago Prices
| Prices in USD (Per Person)
| Group size:
- Prices include all ground transportation. Transfer may include additional passengers.
- Cat skiing at El Arpa includes as many runs as possible with a guide (10,000 - 15,000 feet vertical)
- Guiding by certified guides
- Avalanche safety gear
- Boxed lunch
1 full day of snowcat skiing (10,000 - 15,000 feet vert)
Return transport from Santiago
Guiding by certified guides
Use of avalanche beacon
DEPOSIT & FULL PAYMENT
- Deposit is 30% booking value (or full amount if less than 60 days to departure date)
- Final balance due: 60 days prior to departure.
- All payments are in USD
CANCELLATION BY YOU
- more than 60 days prior to departure, full deposit forfeited less $50 admin fee.
- between 30 to 59 days no refund of deposit.
- Less than 30 days 100% total payment forfeited.
- No refunds are given for no-show's or for not completing the tour for any reason.
- Tour operator highly recommends you take out travel insurance at time of sending your deposit.
CANCELLATION BY ARPA CAT SKIING
If a trip has t be cancelled due to reasons such as bad weather, high avalanche risk or lack of snow you will have the choice of being booked on the next available day or taking a full refund less a $50 admin fee. You will not be entitled to make any further claim for compensation, damages, expenses, loss of time or inconvenience.