Beaver Run Resort
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center
Beaver Run is a large resort providing a range of accommodations, from hotel rooms to 1 or 2 bedroom suites, and speciality condos with up to 6 bedrooms. The standard of accommodation ranges from moderate up to luxurious.
Beaver Run has an incredibly convenient location, a large range of amenities, and it provides good value for money, particularly for small groups and families.
Where is the Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge?
Beaver Run Resort is located near the base of Peak 9 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort
, with convenient ski-in ski-out access. The Beaver Run Super Chair is located near various facilities such as a lift ticket office, a ski and snowboard rental shop, and ski school (some of the kids’ learning areas are just near the lift). The Quicksilver Super 6 chair is a short ski down a green run. This lift services even more beginners’ terrain.
Unlike many of the other ski-in ski-out accommodations at Breckenridge, Beaver Run is reasonably close to downtown Breckenridge, only a 10 to 15 minute walk down the hill. However you don’t need to walk because there is a free shuttle bus that provides regular transport to and from town.
The resort is large and the accommodations are housed in four different buildings. Building 4 is the most convenient to the slopes.
Beaver Run has a range of accommodations:
- Hotel rooms: two beds, small sitting area
- Studio: one queen bed, one queen pull out, mini kitchen, jetted spa tub (building 4)
- Colorado Suite: one queen bed, one queen pull out, mini kitchen, jetted spa tub, fireplace (building 4)
- 1 bedroom suite/condo: one queen bed, one queen pull-out, full kitchen, fireplace, balcony
- 2 bedroom suite/condo: one queen bed, one queen pull out, two queen beds in 2nd bedroom, full kitchen
- Speciality luxury suites with up to 6 bedrooms
Beaver Run Resort has an amazing array of facilities:
Dining & Bars
Heated indoor pool and outdoor pool
- 7 hot tubs
- Sauna and steam room, exercise room
- Complimentary wireless internet in the front and back lobby, paid internet in rooms
- Business center
- Games arcade and mini golf
- Covered parking for a fee
- Beaver Run child care center
- Town shuttle
- The Spa at Beaver Run providing massage and beauty treatments
- Ski lockers near the lift
- On site ski shop
- Skywalk Market selling basic groceries and souvenirs
- Conference facilities
Spencer’s Restaurant has an extensive dinner menu that ranges from casual fare such as burgers to quality steaks.
Base Nine Bar is the spot for a sophisticated cocktail whilst the Copper Top Bar and Restaurant is a really vibrant pub for après drinks or a simple feed. They have live music or a DJ and you can also sit out on the patio.
Skywalk Market sells coffee, sandwiches, pastries, soups and pizza, and can also deliver pizza to your room after 4pm.
Why Stay at the Beaver Run Resort?
Beaver Run Breckenridge provides a very good standard of accommodation in a fabulous location. Sure there are other mid-mountain accommodations, but these are further from town and they have a luxury price tag, whereas Beaver Run is reasonably priced (particularly for the standard suites and for quad share). Many of the accommodations have kitchenettes or kitchens, so you can save money by self catering, or restaurants are easily accessible on-site or in downtown Breckenridge.
Beaver Run is super for kids because of the on-site swimming pools, hot tubs and the large games arcade. The proximity to child care, ski school, and a beginners’ ski area also contributes to the major family friendliness of Beaver Run Resort.