Park City Powdercats - Day Cat Skiing Tours
Park City Powder Cats
provide the finest cat skiing in Utah! This Utah cat skiing and snowboarding outfit provides a first class backcountry ski experience all the way
. The Park City cat skiing operates from the Thousand Peaks Ranch
, which in summer is used by sheep, whilst during winter it’s taken over by steep and deep.
The deep Utah powder is world famous! Utah has the best powder in North America. It’s delightfully dry, light and fluffy; the type of delicious powder that makes a powder hound feel completely euphoric
. The quality of the powder is incredible, yet Park City Powdercats also has quantity, with over 400 inches of snow per season. “Deep” doesn’t really explain it…perhaps “bottomless” is more apt! With 43,000 acres of skiable terrain you will still be skiing fresh lines 2 weeks after the last snowfall.
The daily package includes 8 - 12 guided cat-accessed backcountry ski runs
. Water is supplied on the cat throughout the day and a picnic lunch is provided in the mountains. An avalanche beacon is provided to each guest for the day for additional safety.
Daily prices per person are:
(Opening to Jan 22 & March 21 to close) USD$549 per person
(Jan 23 to March 20) USD$569 per person
*A tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate.
**Prices exclude 6.35% tax
**Multi-day bookings receive a 5% discount
If you have a group of 10 or 11, you can rent an entire snowcat for the day! Enquire for rates for your private group.
Full day guided cat skiing (8-12 runs; approx 10,000 vert ft)
Use of avalanche beacon
Lunch, water & snacks
PC Cats Cancellation Policy
A credit card deposit of 50% of the trip rate is required at time of booking to secure your spot with the balance due 30 days prior to trip.
- If a cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to the tour date, a %3 service fee is retained from the refunded deposit.
- If a cancellation is received before the reservation date, and the skier has an immediate replacement for the trip booked, the deposit and balance paid will be transferred to the replacement, subject to a rebooking charge of $45.00.
- If a skier does not have a replacement skier at the time of cancellation, and the cancellation is within 30 days of their reservation date, all payments (deposit and balance) will be retained by Park City Powder Cats.
- A reschedule or refund with no rebooking fee will be made if Park City Powder Cats cancels your trip due to a mechanical failure.
- If Park City Powder Cats cancels your trip due to unsatisfactory snow or weather conditions your trip will be rescheduled with no rebooking fee.