Ki Niseko is a high-end deluxe resort hotel. Niseko accommodation that is ski-in ski-out is very rare, yet Ki (pronounced “key”) provides this ultimate convenience in combination with well-appointed resort accommodations and attentive service.
This Niseko hotel offers the delightful combination of alpine charm and modern Japanese elegance.
The Ki Niseko Resort offers hotel room accommodation as well as 1 and 2 bedrooms condos/apartments.
Where is Ki Niseko?
Ki Niseko is located in the Upper Hirafu Village of Niseko Japan
, adjacent to the Grand Hirafu high speed gondola. The 2nd floor of the hotel has a ski valet service where your equipment and boots are stored overnight (and dried and warmed). Each morning you can step straight out the door and be on the slopes, offering ski-in ski-out convenience.
, a premier Niseko ski school, is located less than 50 metres from the hotel door, and Rhythm can provide ski and snowboard equipment delivery services to Ki Niseko. Everything is too easy to get out skiing or snowboarding!
The main hub of Niseko restaurants
and bars are a 5-10 minute stroll away, and Ki Niseko offers a very regular shuttle service around Upper Hirafu if you don’t want to walk. A Kutchan shuttle (to the supermarket and Kutchan train station) is offered about 5 times per day.
The Ki Niseko hotel rooms (25 sq m) are very lavish and are suitable for 2 adults, or triple share with a child 6 or under. The hotel rooms feature picture windows and an armchair to enjoy the magnificent views. The bedding configuration is either two twin beds or a king bed. Rooms offer breathtaking views with either an outlook to Mt Yotei or a slope view.
Ki Niseko has a choice of condos/apartments: 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom deluxe, or an amazing penthouse suite. All condos/apartments are spacious and have a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge facilities, laundry facilities, and entertainment requirements. All condo bedrooms have flexible bedding configurations with either two twin beds or a king bed. The condos offer either a Mt Yotei or ski resort view.
- 1 Bedroom Condo (46 sq m): suitable for 2 adults or triple share available, 1 bathroom
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Condos (56 sq m): suitable for 2 adults or up to 4 share available using a Murphy bed in the living area, 1 bathroom, bedroom offers 180 degree panoramic views.
- 2 Bedroom (72 sq m): suitable for 4 adults or up to 5 share available, 2 bathrooms
- Penthouse: 5 bedrooms and is suitable for 10 adults with up to 14 share available
Dining & Bar
A daily buffet breakfast is available at the on-site restaurant, or you can get a coffee and snack for breakfast at the café end of the restaurant. The An Dining restaurant also provides casual and fine dining fare for lunch and dinner, as well as après ski drinks.
Otherwise there is an array of other great dining and drinking options in Hirafu to sample.
Ki Niseko has a range of facilities and services including:
- knowledgeable and helpful concierge services from multi-lingual staff (24 hour front desk)
- 2 public onsens, both with inside baths as well as outdoor stone rotenburo baths
- saunas and plunge pools
- 2 private family onsens, available upon reservation
- massage services
- ski valet services – equipment hire can be charged to your room
- babysitting services can be organised
- complimentary shuttle service
Other Niseko Services
If you require additional services such as airport transfers, ski or snowboard rentals, lessons, or inter-resort transfers you can book these on the Niseko services